These are typical Tune-Up Services offered at Myrtle Beach Bicycles
Repair estimates are FREE!
Basic tune-up package & adjust front and rear derailleurs*
- Adjust front and rear brakes
- Lubricate chain
- Inspect and inflate tires
- Safety check of nuts, bolts and binders
Full mechanical tune-up package*
Basic Tune-Up Package (as described above) PLUS the following:
- Adjust front and rear hubs, headset and bottom bracket
- Front and rear wheel truing
- Frame and fork general cleaning
Service Plus Package*
Full Mechanical Tune-Up Package (as described above) PLUS the following:
- Drive train disassembled and deep cleaned and re-lubricated
- Frame and fork, detailed and polished
- Hybrid and Road $100.00, Hardtail MTB $110.00, Full Suspension MTB $140.00
Overhaul Service Package*
Service Plus Package (as described above) PLUS the following:
- Hubs and headset disassembled, cleaned and repacked**
- Bottom bracket cleaned & greased as needed
- Labor for replacing cables and housing included
- Hybrid and Road $160.00, Hardtail MTB $170.00, Full Suspension MTB $190.00
*Tune-Up packages above do not include the cost of any replaced parts.
*Additional labor charges for replaced parts may apply.
**The cost of new bearings, cables and housing is not included with the overhaul service package
Other Services :
Sometimes a tune up service is not needed. For these reasons we also perform the following
on a individual basis:
- Cleaning and lubing
- Brake service
- Gear adjustments
- Seat and handlebar adjustments
- Wheel truing and builiding
- Bicycle assembly
- Bicycle packaging and shipping for UPS or FEDEX shipping
We keep the most common inner tubes, tires, wheels, brake pads, grips, pedals, locks, lights, bells, baskets, bags, mirrors, seats, seat posts, fenders, gloves, helmets, cycling shorts, and jerseys in stock.
We offer pick-up and delivery service by appointment for a small fee.
One thought on “Service We Proudly Offer”
Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between usability and appearance. I must say you’ve done a very good job with this. Also, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Chrome. Excellent Blog!|